11.17.2008

DeDiCaTiOn 3

Tracklisting:
01. Welcome Back
02. Dedication 3 Feat. Mack Maine, Willie The Kid and Gudda Gudda
03. What Else Is There To Do
04. Thingy Pleaser Feat. Jae Millz
05. Ain't I Feat. Jae Millz
06. You Love Me You Hate Me
07. Bang Bang Feat. Jae Millz and Gudda Gudda
08. The Other Side Feat. LA The Darkman, Jae Millz and Gudda Gudda
09. My Weezy Feat. Shanell, Lil' Twist and Tyga
10. A Dedication
11. She's A Ryder Feat. Gudda Gudda
12. Nicki Minaj - Still I Rise
13. Magic Feat. Gudda Gudda
14. Do's & Dont's Of Young Money
15. Whoever You Like Feat. Jae Millz and Gudda Gudda
16. That Was Easy
17. Get Bizzy Feat. Gudda Gudda
18. LA The Darkman and Willie The Kid - I Got That Gangsta
19. A Message To The DJ's
20. Stuntin' Feat. Drake
21. Dedicated
22. Put On For The Game Feat. Tyga and Gudda Gudda
23. Dedication 4?
Well, here it is! Although I still believe this should have been Young Money: The Mixtape Vol. 2, here is the third installment to the infamous Dedication series from Weezy Fuckin' Baby!Dedication 2 was a classic in my opinion, does this follow suit?! That's for you to decide.

No comments: